Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fun Style for Invite






I was lucky enough to receive a completed invitation by my lovely client, Robyn, to use for my portfolio.  I usually do invites in a traditional script.  I don't post them because it would be redundant so, I was happy for the opportunity to do a fun style of lettering.

The entire invitation is a wonderful, fresh new look and a great representation of a fun wedding to attend.  This invite was created by Posh Paperie in San Diego and my client who was extremely happy with the results saying, "They were nothing short of a true pleasure to work with and create beautiful, creative and unique invitations.", made me very happy.

5 comments:

  1. How fun! What a great project that really let the couple express their wishes for their special occasion. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Renee! (Love your "M" !!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, thank you SO much for your amazing work! David and I were beyond thrilled with how our wedding invitations turned out and keep hearing rave reviews from our guests about them. Your creative calligraphy/lettering on our invitations set the tone perfectly for our wedding ... FUN!! You understood the vision and executed perfectly. You were so great and easy to work with and the final product was exceptional. We would recommend you to anyone (and we have high expectations) and look forward to having another reason to work with you again soon. Many thanks, Robyn & David

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this entire package ~ the style and presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I loved this writing!!! Is it a font? Can I get it from somewhere?

    ReplyDelete