Sunday, June 10, 2012

Recent Projects

A personal poem for my clients wife...My vision was to show the moon and sun together so I chose 2 different metallic gold ink for representation in the circle, watered down the navy for sky and gold specs for stars.  He wanted an anchor but I thought this was more romantic and so did he when he picked it up.


Second poem for this client's mother...She's a lucky woman.  Peonies being her favorite flower and what I chose to paint however inexperience I am at it, it wasn't so bad in the end.  The poem, "A Mother's Love" by Helen Steiner Rice, says it all.  I did it with pointed pen italic.
Unbeknownst to me, my work appeared in Inside Weddings.  The client, Levine Fox Events, gets a lot of play in this magazine.  They are the best at what they do and I've been working with them a long time.
Seating cards at the wedding...the bride and groom.
Choices for a stamp monogram for Zazzle
This was the final choice...
I know I should post more often so I don't have to put several things together on one post but, I'm blessed with lots of different things to create and I love being a calligrapher and mixed media artist.  When given the choice of what to do, I usually choose one of my art projects and not blogging.  Here you have it...true confessions of passionate artist.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work, Renee! Thanks for taking the time to load the images and blog about it! :) Your double D monogram - stunning!

    ReplyDelete