Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A BIG FAT THANK YOU

I would like to take the opportunity to thank each and every person who has trusted me with their important events and those who have taken a chance and used my calligraphy services for the first time.  Also, to those who have used my services over and over these many years with prudent results which satisfies both of us or all 3 of us. You bless my life each time I create for you with happy results.  With the "not so happy result", just know that I have learned from God's plan and that too, has enhanced my abilities to serve you better.

I've been doing calligraphy for of over 35+ years and I embrace each job with love and hope that I have made a difference in your event and/or project.  I feel blessed to be in this profession and to provide a service that still remains part of history, our present and future art.

Again, thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment