Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Original Birth Announcement


Custom Birth Announcement

This was a personal custom birth announcement gift given to my husbands eldest grandson and his wife for their first child which makes us also for the first time, great grand parents.  The flowers were saved from their wedding and dried over several years. It was for no particular reason that they were saved at the time, but found a perfect use for them now.  The letters in the baby's name were hand drawn, scored, cut and sculpted before mounting them on the background paper.  The parents names were calligraphed and double mounted at the bottom and everything was placed into a shadow box frame that also was being saved for no particular reason.  On the back, I calligraphed the information to be filled in when Sofia will be born, hopefully very soon now.  The entire piece came together as was meant to be.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really happy with what I spent and the bouquet totally brighten up my living room. Hands down you cannot go wrong by going to Bloomthat.com. I found them about 3 years ago and I am so happy.

    ReplyDelete